24/7 Golf Simulator Bay / Enclosure
Bay / Enclosure Sizes:
- Par 3: 3m/10' (W) x 2.6m/8'6” (H) x 1.6m/5'4” (D)
- Par 4: 3.6m/12' (W) x 2.6m/8'6” (H) x 1.6m/5'4” (D)
- Par 5 Short: 4m/13' (W) x 3m/10' (H) x 1.6m/5'4" (D)
- Par 5: 4m/13' (W) x 3m/10' (H) x 3m/10' (D)
24/7 Golf Simulator Bay Enclosures are an affordable, all-in-one simulator solution for all golfers. Designed for indoor use only – your living room, mancave, basement, garage, office etc. The 24/7 Golf Simulator Bay Enclosures requires zero drilling or alterations to your existing space. These simulator enclosures are fully portable, take a single person only 30 minutes to set up, and can be stored in the ski bag.
The 24/7 Golf Simulator Bay Enclosures features a unique single-piece design, eliminating spaces for errant shots to burst thru the enclosure, protecting both the user and surrounding area. Each Simulator Bay Enclosure features a triple-layer commercial grade impact screen designed specifically to offer HD quality projection, noise dampening properties, as well as side and roof protection.
An incorporated Velcro border around the screen edge enables users to easily replace the impact screen top layer, allowing owners to rejuvenate their screen without the need to purchase an entire new enclosure. Replacement screens are available for purchase from authorized distributors.
The 24/7 Golf Simulator Bay Enclosures incorporates an offset screen design, whereby the projector screen is positioned approximately 11” forward of the rear frame border, reducing 99% of the metal frame that surrounds a majority of other brand portable simulator enclosures, all but eliminating the chance of golf ball ricochet. The offset design also creates a built in rear buffer zone, leaving space for the screen to expand upon golf ball impact within the enclosure frame border.
All 24/7 Golf Simulator Bay Enclosures include an easy to assemble click-together metal frame, and have provisions to accommodate a projector mount (not included)
- Commercial grade triple layer HD quality projector screen
- Single-piece design eliminating spaces for errant shots to burst thru the enclosure, protecting both the user and surrounding area.
- Velcro Border Protection Pads
- Replaceable projector screen top layer (available from official distributors as an optional extra)
- Click-together metal frame
- Offset screen design, all but eliminating the chance of golf ball ricochet.
- Built in rear buffer zone
- 30 minute assembly time (single person)
- Screen Material: Dual Layer 3.5mm 650gsm air mesh combined with a high-density 350gsm woven polyester
- Package includes: Single-piece enclosure with commercial grade screen and click together metal frame
In Europe, The 24/7 Golf Simulator Enclosure comes with a 24-Month domestic use warranty from manufacturing defect.
The impact screen is a consumable that will wear out over time. To prolong the life of the impact screen, it is strongly recommended
that owners only use clean, relatively new golf balls with no marker markings, cuts or scratches.
Markings and scratches will significantly increase wear and reduce the lifespan of the screen.
Owners the included velcro border protection around the the entire edge of the impact screen (left, right and top)prior to use.
Failure to use the included protection pads voids all warranties.
Any questions? Please give us a call +35220600870, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form -> Click here
Add a Hitting MatLearn More
The Premium hitting mat has a long dense fibre system which absorbs anddissipates the blow delivered by a golf swing like natural turf.
From a premium feel and experience.
Customize your enclosureLearn more
A range of accessories available to customise your enclosure
A question ?Contact us
Our team is ready to answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us.